Saturday, August 25, 2007

Easy Like


Even though I have been less than diligent in keeping up with my Hal Higdon schedule, I am still trying to follow it from here until the end. That is, with necessary modifications. Tomorrow Hal tells me to run 12 miles. This is supposed to be my recoup week from last week's 20 mile long run.... However, since I did not do the 20 miler last weekend I think tomorrow will be 20, or as close to it as I can come.

My plan is to drive to the trail, not run straight from home, so as to avoid the torturous few miles it is uphill back to my place. I will again bore myself with the Burke Gilman trail, but I will download the latest TAL and imagine the glory of finishing my first marathon to pass the hours.

Wish me luck peeps.

(Picture of the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle to keep it interesting.)

No comments: