Monday, June 15, 2009

Blue Lake Tri Pre-Race Report

I am done with my (sort of) first tri but don't want to write up the report yet.

Big surprise, but I am in a FOUL mood. Total negativity streaming from me and more negativity toward myself that I'm acting this way. PMS, chemical imbalance, what have you, but this shit better end in a couple of days.

A quick summary of the race would be this: I finished and had a pretty good time. I was really excited before the race and during the race was in pretty good spirits. I'm happy about the swim and the bike, but not my transitions or the run.

I'll post the full report later, hopefully before I forget, but have some pics below to wet your whistle:

Good job to everyone else on their races this weekend!!

10 comments:

Amy - the gazelle said...

I love that first picture of you! You're so tough :)

I can't wait for the full report & hope you're feel a little less negative soon.

See you this weekend with your surrogate boyfriend!

Jeri said...

If I have an ounce of your muscle definition I would be a happy camper! Awesome pics and good job on the tri!!

Denise said...

Aw, cheer up!! Cute pics, looking forward to hearing how it went.

jen said...

Haha, awesome picture. I can't wait to hear the full recap.

Alisa said...

Excited to read the full report!

I'm PMS-y this week too...it happens =).

Sarah said...

The pictures are FANTASTIC!! Sorry about the mood . . . we all go through that.

J said...

Muscle woman nice pictures. I know what you mean about the negativity feeling. Hopefully it will clear in a few days.

Susan said...

That first picture just exudes awesomeness!

Amy said...

Least you looked like a stud!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first pic- total girl power! And my arms are jealous of your arms!!