Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Weekend























Wow, my weekend was super fun but the outcome for me today is being distracted, not ready to work and having liver failure. My camera battery died on Saturday which is probably good since I don't have proof of some of my ridiculous actions. Like dancing. A lot. I am really really sore from dancing which is odd since I wasn't even this sore from doing an Olympic tri last weekend. I'm glad that I don't remember many of my moves.
More to come later....weekly goal recap and this week's goals. Also - only one more week until I start marathon training!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Beautiful! I'm heading down to Cali on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Amy - the gazelle said...

Looks like next time we go out drinks are on you! :)

Glad you had a good time. I hope your liver recovers quickly.

Yoga in the park Wednesday?

jen said...

I love the picture of the unexplained cash. :D You are such an enigma. Great pictures. You guys are too cute!

Sarah said...

Cute cute cute photos - your ass looks awesome in the one wet suit photo from the side. LOVE IT :)

Glad you had a great weekend!

Susan said...

A picture is worth a thousand words! Looks like fun. :)

Denise said...

I can't even imagine trying to get that swim suit on!