Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nike Bonanza

I think I did something bad. I was allowed to go into the Nike Employee Store today.....here is the result:

  • 10 pairs of socks
  • 1 pair of kick ass casual kicks (I love these!)
  • 1 awesome to-become-a-staple-in-my-life black jacket
  • 1 pair of long tights
  • 1 pair of 3/4 running tights
  • 3 short sleeve dri fit tops
  • 2 long sleeve dri fit tops
  • 4 pairs of running shorts
  • 2 hats
  • 1 reflective vest (now I'm safe!)

I have enough to last me for quite some time. I can't even promise that this will be my last post today. I still to report my to-be-completed run!

I don't know what transfer of energy just happened in the last couple of hours, but there is a little voice inside of my head saying, "JUST DO IT!"

hahahahahaha....BYE.

6 comments:

jen said...

wow, what a haul! I am jealous.

Very glad to see you invested in something reflective (is that the vest that's blinding me in the picture?) because when I've seen you out on the trail you are but a shadow. Smart move! Have a good run!

Aron said...

ok i am seriously jealous. i looooove and am very obsessed with nike clothes (have a box waiting to be delivered right now!). all that is my heaven :) yayyy for you!

RunToTheFinish said...

that looks like someone dropped heaven in your living room!

Question: how did you find your running coach?

Amy - the gazelle said...

that is awesome! I am feeling more than a wee bit jealous. I was thinking this morning at the gym that I definitely needed some more running gear.

And the gym that I DON'T like is the downtown 24. I much prefer the Pearl.

Sarah said...

Cracks me up. That place is like heaven!

Alisa said...

Who can get me into the Nike Employee store???!!!! I wanna go!!!!!!!

Wow...merry christmas to Emily!